Monday, September 19, 2011

Reposting My First 2 Blogs

I posted my first blog exactly 4 years and 1 month ago.  I've been blogging on and off since then.  There were times that I did only 1 or 2 posts for an entire year.  I'm hoping that I can regularly update this blogsite.  Here's my first two posts:  

Did this sketch during a stormy afternoon in Divisoria. Divisoria is one the busiest market place in Manila where you can buy very cheap clothes, accessories, etc.


A pen and ink rendering of a street scene that I did while waiting for my parents at Starbucks in MegaMall. It took me approximately an hour to draw this. I was too engrossed in sketching that I did not notice that an hour passed by already.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Awesome drawings! I am admiring all the fine details, and the beautiful perspectives.

Unknown said...

I agree with Alex, and add that I also love your use of color! Hope we do see more of you!